Our ministry goal is to see single mothers become the women and mothers God has called them to be, which is only possible because of your financial partnership.
We are a hand up, not a hand out program
- Be enrolled full-time in a degree or certificate program
- Work part-time, preferably in her chosen job field
- Attend weekly case management sessions
- Participate in weekly Life Skills classes including parenting, financial management, boundaries and forgiveness
- Pass weekly house checks of their apartment
Accountability is a core value
We are striving to make a generational impact
Our Program addresses every area of a woman’s life: physical, financial, emotional, and spiritual, so that a mom who leaves Shiloh is not only financially self-sufficient, but is fully equipped to handle the struggles and stresses of life. This will not only benefit her, but will establish a healthy and prosperous home for her children and create a legacy of stability, accomplishment, and foundation in Christ.
- Over 90% of Shiloh graduates have obtained safe and stable housing in their names
- Over 90% of all Shiloh grads have increased their education and have stable income careers
- All graduates have significantly decreased their debt and improved their credit
- All graduates have grown through Life Skills training and received counseling
- All Shiloh children received Jr Life Skills training and counseling as needed